Keep up to date with what’s going on at Field Palmer and in our surrounding community of Southampton.
Posted on Friday 23 July, 2021
The fee donations are coming in thick and fast for the Southampton General Intensive Care Unit with Southampton Hospitals Charity
Our fundraiser launched at the beginning of the year, and after each qualifying exchange of contracts, we are gifting £100 to the NHS to show our appreciation for everything they have done, especially during such testing times.
So far we have raised and donated £2,491 and we still have plenty more donations pending.
Thank you so much for everyone who has helped us to support our NHS heroes.
- July 2021- Donations So Far Southampton Hospitals Charity UK
- May 2021- Continued Success Across Southampton
- April 2021- WIN WIN WIN - Instagram giveaway
- March 2021- Lovely gifts for the Bitterne & Woolston Branch
- February 2021- Top 10 Bathroom Staging Tips
- January 2021- Top 10 Living Room Staging Tips- Covid-19 Update
- December 2020- Christmas Gifts from Eric Robinson View all News